-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

Joanne Liu

joanne - Joanne Liu Empty Joanne Liu

Message par kenavo Mer 21 Fév - 6:39

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa389

Joanne Liu est une illustratrice basée à Hong Kong.

Elle a eu une mention spéciale lors de la Foire du livre de jeunesse de Bologne pour My Museum.

Source : Editeur

Dernière édition par kenavo le Jeu 19 Mar - 4:04, édité 1 fois

George Gershwin
kenavo
kenavo

http://breizh-kenavo.blogspot.lu/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

joanne - Joanne Liu Empty Joanne Liu

Message par kenavo Sam 24 Fév - 5:50

joanne - Joanne Liu A534

Joanne Liu, My Museum
Présentation de l’éditeur
A young boy learns that art is all around us in this captivating picture book about a day at the museum. We all remember what it was like to be a child in a crowded art museum. It was hard to see, let alone appreciate the art. It got tiring. And there was so much else to look at! That’s the lesson of this ingeniously simple yet profound book about art. It is everywhere—from another visitor’s elaborate tattoos to the way the sun makes patterns of light on the floor. While other visitors are busy trying to find their way through the museum’s galleries, or fighting for room to view a masterpiece, our hero examines the gallery upside down from a bench, plays with his shadow, and makes friends with the custodian. With a wink and a nod to serious museum-goers everywhere, Joanne Liu’s whimsical illustrations remind us that sometimes the best kind of art is the kind you make yourself.
Cet album a reçu une mention spéciale lors des Bolognaragazzi Award dans la catégorie Art, architecture et design.

C’est un album sans mots, une publication chez un éditeur français peut se faire sans traduction. J’espère que la mention spéciale va aider ce processus, c’est un album génial.

Cela faisait longtemps que je n’ai pas fait une aussi bonne visite au musée.

Réjouissant !

joanne - Joanne Liu Aa280

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaa196

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaa144

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa179
non, non, je ne me suis pas trompée, l'image se trouve ainsi dans le livre, c'est la vue du petit garçon sur les gens aux musée lorsqu'il se penche tête en bas sur un banc Wink

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa181

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa180

George Gershwin
kenavo
kenavo

joanne - Joanne Liu Empty Re: Joanne Liu

Message par kenavo Lun 31 Aoû - 4:49

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa391
My City
Présentation de l’éditeur
A young boy discovers the excitement and unexpected delight of exploring his city--and so will readers of this vibrant picture book.

Max is asked to mail a letter for his mother. As he walks through his neighborhood in search of a mailbox, he encounters all sorts of interesting things like falling leaves dancing in the wind, skyscrapers towering in the distance, and junk being piled into a garbage truck. All around him adults hurry on their various errands, too busy to appreciate these wondrous details. His walk through the city leads Max to discover that the mailbox is actually right next door to his own house.

Children will enjoy following Max on his adventure and seeing things from his perspective as they explore Joanne Liu's colorful celebration of everyday life in a busy city.
J’ouvre son fil à partir de messages que j’avais mis sur le fil « In English please ».

Il n’y a toujours pas d’album disponible d’elle en version française, mais ses livres sont pratiquement sans mots (pour My City, il y a une phrase), ainsi même des non-anglophones peuvent suivre sans soucis ses histoires.

En ce qui me concerne, j’en ressors aussi enthousiaste qu’après My Museum.

C’est gai, très colorié et donne de la bonne humeur.

On fait une vrai belle balade à travers cette ville…

J’espère qu’une maison d’édition française va découvrir Joanne Liu bientôt.

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa390

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa392

joanne - Joanne Liu Aaaaa393

George Gershwin
kenavo
kenavo

joanne - Joanne Liu Empty Re: Joanne Liu

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé